Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mary C[_3_] Mary C[_3_] is offline

Default Macro Help

thanks for your help.
--
Mary C

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

The Personal.xls also has to be saved to the XLStart folder if you want it
available for each instance of Excel. See Ron's site.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/personal.htm

"Mary C" wrote:

I did save the macro in the personal.xls file but still when I go to rerun it
there is not a macro there. Thanks for your response.
--
Mary C

"Office_Novice" wrote:

Macros a generally Worbook secific unless it is in your PERSONAL.xls

"Mary C" wrote:

I am new at running macro's and have written one and ran it in the same excel
instance but when I close excel and open a new workbook and try to run the
macro it is not there to run.
--
Mary C