Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
XcelProgr XcelProgr is offline

Default xml toolkit not working in Excel 2003. Why?

Thank You for your response...Yes, I had Basic edition and that was the
problem..Got professional edition now and it works fine!

"Jim Rech" wrote:

Only certain versions of Excel 2003 support the XML feature. This site lays
it out.

http://www.mrexcel.com/tip064.shtml

--
Jim