crazybass2

Kenneth,

Sounds like the "post" command that you have is overwriting data on the
master. How are you posting data from the 7 others onto the master? Macro?
Without knowing it's hard to tell what's really going on.

"Kenneth CN" wrote:

I have a master document that is linked to 7 other excel
sheets. Now the other excel sheets are modified by
different users and the master document is for generating
reports.

But I found out that whenever new records are added in the
attached excel sheets, I lose some data from the Master
sheet.

Please any help would be highly appreciated.