Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cimjet[_2_] Cimjet[_2_] is offline

Default Cell color

Hi Mir Khan
Maybe something like this site would help.
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.....Download.html
which will give you up to 30 CF conditions per cell.
Regards
Cimjet

"Mir Khan" wrote in message
Hi Experts, please help me with this question.

I have 2 sheets.

In sheet 2 column A has Names and column C has letter A, B, C, D or E.
Sheet
1 has names placed randomly in first 300 rows and are linked to Column A
from
Sheet 2 any change made in column A in sheet 2 is reflected in sheet 1].

The cells (in sheet 1) with names should get a color based on column C in
sheet 2.

In sheet 2 if C1 is 'A' then the cell (in sheet1 ) which is linked to A1
in
sheet 2 should get light yellow color. OR..

In sheet 2 if C1 is 'B' then the cell (in sheet1 ) which is linked to A1
in
sheet 2 should get light green color. OR...

In sheet 2 if C1 is 'C' then the cell (in sheet1 ) which is linked to A1
in
sheet 2 should get light blue color. OR...

In sheet 2 if C1 is 'D' then the cell (in sheet1 ) which is linked to A1
in
sheet 2 should get light pink color. OR...

In sheet 2 if C1 is 'E' then the cell (in sheet1 ) which is linked to A1
in
sheet 2 should get light brown color.

This is the third time i am trying to explain what i need, but i think for
some reason i am not able to convey what i need. I have tried again one
more
time. i can call at any number if you can provide to explain my question.

Thanks

Mir Khan