Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] nadia.younus@googlemail.com is offline

Default Change column headings or freeze row 1

On Apr 23, 4:31*pm, jfeiner99
wrote:
Nadia, thank you for you reply, however i can't go to windows freeze pane
because it is a control I have added to a VB.net program. *In addition when i
tried it in excell not part of my computer program it freezes many columns
and rows i only want row 1 to freeze. *If I am missing something please
correct me this has been a trouble spot for over 2 months for me now.
--
Thank You
Jason

" wrote:
On Apr 23, 3:19 pm, jfeiner99
wrote:
I ahve added an excel control to my VB.net program.
I would like to do either one of the following.
Is it possible to freeze just row 1 and how.
Is iy possible to change the column headings to my own column names
--
Thank You
Jason

Hi,

I can help you with the first question: Is it possible to freeze just
row 1 and how.

You can do this by:
* * * *1. Select a cell in row 2 e.g. A2
* * * *2. Go to Window Freeze Pane
You can now scroll down the excell spreadsheet leaving row 1 always on
display

I hope this is what you meant!- Hide quoted text -

oh, I'm sorry, I don't know in that case :$