Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] sandip.dhamapurkar@gmail.com is offline

Default calculating percentage on timevalues

I have few transport timings. Basically, I just want to check their
ONTIME performance in terms of percentages. Is it possible to check
how many % of BEFORETIME and % of AFTERTIME?

My data is like this:

Date Trans_Name Schedule Actual Point Difference %
1-Mar E 1:35 1:41 A-B
1-Mar F 1:05 1:30 B-D
1-Mar A 0:50 1:57 D-B
1-Mar B 22:30 0:30 J-B
1-Mar D 22:15 23:02 B-D
1-Mar C 0:45 1:30 H-B
2-Mar B 1:35 1:47 A-B
2-Mar C 1:05 1:00 B-D
2-Mar E 22:30 23:55 J-B
2-Mar A 0:50 0:44 D-B
2-Mar F 22:15 22:25 B-D
2-Mar D 0:45 0:55 H-B
3-Mar D 1:05 0:45 B-D
3-Mar A 22:30 0:01 J-B
3-Mar B 1:35 1:35 A-B
3-Mar E 21:45 22:45 A-D
3-Mar F 0:45 0:55 H-B
3-Mar C 0:50 1:30 D-B

For instance, If I want to check the performance of point D-B in all
three days (1-mar to 3-mar) in terms of percentage (before time,
ontime, after time) and the deviation from the scheduled time, how
should I check it?

Thanks
Jakie