Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
James Snell James Snell is offline

Default Lookup value

Is it early enough in the development cycle to suggest you use a table in a
database instead? You have the functionality you need built into the OS so
it's probably better that way.

This would make your life much, much easier in the long run. Especially as
you're going to need to ramp up on something, so you might as well go to the
right tool from the outset.

"Mark" wrote:

I am using Excel 2003. I am wanting to retrieve records from a worksheet in
a userform. If I enter a person name, I am wanting the results to produce me
a list box with the name id number and email address of all the possibilities
in a userform.

Is this possible, if so, would someone kindly assist me with some code,
ideally I want to be able to enter this value in a WORD userform so that is
interrogates the excel worksheet/book and then produce me a list box with the
name id number and email address which are individually selectable.

Thanks in anticipation.