Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Mark is offline

Default Lookup value

I am using Excel 2003. I am wanting to retrieve records from a worksheet in
a userform. If I enter a person name, I am wanting the results to produce me
a list box with the name id number and email address of all the possibilities
in a userform.

Is this possible, if so, would someone kindly assist me with some code,
ideally I want to be able to enter this value in a WORD userform so that is
interrogates the excel worksheet/book and then produce me a list box with the
name id number and email address which are individually selectable.

Thanks in anticipation.