Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
meldrum_scotland meldrum_scotland is offline

Default Sending a date from VB2005 to Excel

I have a VB2005 (frontloader) which automates Excel (creates new
instance, new file etc). I have put a datepicker on the frontloader
but when the date gets put into the Excel file I get a #NAME error on
five cells that are dependent on the cell the date has been placed
into. These file cells use the EOMONTH and EDATE functions.

Not sure if it is to do with the the value in the cell not being a
date as such. I'm using the DateSerial(y,m,d) in the frontloader to
populate the cell.

Please anyone help?

Thanks

Meldrum