Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Find WkBk Path, Then use this path to open another WkBk in Sub

Glad you got it working. (I didn't get that you still wanted to use data1--but
who cares <vbg.)

I remember the game--I don't recall the name.

But in my googling, I found this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek_(text_game)

We played it on a mainframe in the 70's (IIRC).

Zork????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zork_I

======
The internet is not a waste of time.
The internet is not a waste of time.
The internet is not a waste of time.
The internet is not a waste of time.
The internet is not a waste of time.

dim wrote:

Wow! LOL, yeah somewhere in the dark recesses of my mind I remember the Dos
prompt.....and I mean the REAL Dos prompt, not the pretend 'Dos Prompt'
within Windows which never seemed to work for me, and which I can't even
remember how to find anymore! :)

I have some not very fond memories of trying to learn Q-Basic. I think I
wrote one of those text only games where your told "Your standing at a
crossroads, ahead of you is a dark forest, to the left is a sunny paved road,
which way to yo u want to go?" etc etc....do you remember them? :-D lol

Thanks again Dave......your some sort of incredible Excel Guru (Compliment).
:-D

It worked a charm, but before the workbook I had to put in my new folder,
\..\Data1\

--

Dave Peterson