Ken

Default use data on master worksheet for sorting

Hi,
I was wondering if you got a solution to your excel issue
within the group. I wish I could help.

For me, I need the VBA code that copies from multiple
sheets to one sheet and was wondering if you could help me
with that, as well as instructions.
I just started with a new company and they want me to fix
a problem they have with some linked excel sheets. They
have 7 different sheets maintained by 7 different people
and there is a Master sheet from where all reports are
generated. But recently, whenever a new record is created
by one of the 7 sheets, the Master sheet loses a record.
Please help, if you could. I am a rookie excel user.
Thanks!

Kenneth
Canada