Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Switching monitors

Hi Dave

Maybe the creator of this great program can help you
http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Dave Unger" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I'm currently working on an application that, as part of its function,
launches various executable files (using the Shell function). The
client has a dual monitor arrangement, and wants to be able to
control, programmatically, which monitor will be used at launch
time.

I’ve done a lot of searching on the Internet, but so far, nothing
quite addresses this issue. I’m thinking that it should be possible
somehow, (possibly an API), seeing as Windows has the capability to
remember the previously used monitor.

I’m hoping someone can help me out, either by pointing me in the right
direction, or, telling me it’s just not possible. Thanks in advance
for your help.

Regards,

Dave U