Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dim dim is offline

Default Find WkBk Path, Then use this path to open another WkBk in Subfold

Hi folks, I'm really hoping someone can help me with this question, it has
two parts.

I have a folder called 'MyProgram', and within it I have a folder called
'Data'. In the MyProgram folder I have the currently active workbook,
'Book1.xls', and in the Data folder I have 'Book2.xls'.

Firstly I need to locate where the currently active workbook Book1.xls is on
the current hard drive? e.g: C:\Program Files\MyFolder...or D:\Example\The
Program\MyFolder etc

Then I need to adapt and use this information in a Workbooks.Open statement
to open Book2.xls in the Data subfolder?

Any help is much appreciated.