Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
childofthe1980s childofthe1980s is offline

Default copying rows to all possible records during a macro

Hello:

I have created a macro that, among other things, copies a formula from the
first row of records to the remaining rows of records in the spreadsheet of
data that I exported to Excel from an accounting application.

Now, is there a way (perhaps in VBA Editor) that I can tell the macro to
copy this formula to any and all possible records that are exported to Excel?
I can see where, if there are more or less records exported during the next
export, that some of the programming can be "lost".

childofthe1980s