Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default Selection.Cut Selection.Offset(1, 0) HOW to understand this code

If you were do this in the interactive mode you would have one or more cells
selected. The Cut is the same as Cut in the interactive mode.

Offset(1,0) means down one row and zero rows across. Therefore the code cuts
the selected data and pastes it one row down.

OssieMac

"CAPTGNVR" wrote:

Dear All

I have a block marked. This below code drags the block down by one row
without inserting a row, so that I can enter new data. So far so good. What
I need to know is to understand the below code. I cud not find anything to
read on the below code.

Selection.Cut Selection.Offset(1, 0)

So can anyone explain this code line performance??

wrgds/captgnvr