Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacques ALARDET Jacques ALARDET is offline

Default Copying Worksheets with macros

Hello,

1. If your macro is stocked in the module of the Worksheet : The code is
copied of the same time workshheet
2. If your macro is stocked in other module : You copied the code by
Export-Import
3. If your macro is stocked in Thisworkbook : the export-Import create a
class module
4. If your macro is stocked in Userform : I have not response

But I recommande the stockage of macro in a workbook independant out of the
workbook user : In this cas no besoin to copy the code

--
J a c q u e s

"WLMPilot" a écrit dans le message de
I am setting up a template (worksheet) for someone to copy as needed.
Attached to this template are macros and a userform.

I am setting up this template to use a userform to enter checking account
transactions and each worksheet will be a check register.

My question is this: Do macros and userforms copy along with the
worksheet
that is being copied?

Thanks,
Les