Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman[_2_] Mike Fogleman[_2_] is offline

Default Copying Worksheets with macros

Code in the worksheet module will be copied with the worksheet, but
userforms and general modules will not be copied. For that the entire
workbook should be copied.

Mike F
"WLMPilot" wrote in message
I am setting up a template (worksheet) for someone to copy as needed.
Attached to this template are macros and a userform.

I am setting up this template to use a userform to enter checking account
transactions and each worksheet will be a check register.

My question is this: Do macros and userforms copy along with the
worksheet
that is being copied?

Thanks,
Les