Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CAPTGNVR[_2_] CAPTGNVR[_2_] is offline

Default VB CODE for moving the range of cells down by one row?

NO MR. PER

What I want is after highlighting the block to drag the whole block by one
row below. Like i mentioned--- once u block, place the curson on the border
and when u see four arrows, u click and drag the block down. This I need it
in VB code.
pls help.

BRGDS/CAPTGNVR

"Per Jessen" wrote:

Hi

Maybe it's "Offset(Row, Column)" you are looking for.

To select the cell below active cell:

ActiveCell.Offset(1,0).Select

Regards,
Per

"CAPTGNVR" skrev i meddelelsen
DEAR ALL

I have managed to get a range marked from active cell to the last row of
the
data to colum K.

Need to shift this whole range by one or two rows as required to insert
fresh information. At least pls suggest how to shift the range by one
row,
which will also solve my data entry as I have to select the cell and use a
command button to shift the range by one cell each time.

I can even high light how many rows i want to shift and get rows.count and
do, i guess but will first learn to shift by one row first.

NOTE: cannot insert a new row bcos of hard coding in VB for copying the
values and pasting.

Pls help.

BRGDS/CAPTGNVR