shaunvfx

Default HELP!! Linked Cells

Hi everyone I have spent several hours trying to figure out a way to
link cells together. Here is basically what I am trying to achieve.

I have a master sheet with many categories. I have filtered sheets
that I basically want to use to reference data from the master as well
as update information to the master.

So basically if I had cell A1 on the master sheet and cell E5 on
another, I want the two cells to be treated as one, If I change
something in A1 I want it to change on E5 and if I change it on E5 I
want it changed on A1, does anyone understand what I am trying to
achieve!?

This is my biggest holdback on my current project, any help will be
greatly appreciated.

-Shaun

--
shaunvfx