Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] Anant.Basant@gmail.com is offline

Default Multiple Conditional Formatting in VB

On Apr 18, 2:11*pm, Maver1ck666
wrote:
Hi Mike,

Thanks for that but I really need to know how to do this in VB as I have
about 6 different conditions I need. Sorry, I thought I had put that in but
obviously not.

Mav

"Mike H" wrote:
Hi,

Select the data in column I and try this

Format|Conditional Format
Select formula is
enter the formula

=AND(I1<"",I1<=A1+2)

Click Format|Patterns and select green

=AND(I1<"",I1A1+2)

and select red with white text

Mike
Click Add
Repeat the above but use the formula

"Maver1ck666" wrote:

Hi there,

I need to add a set of formats to a column but based on IF statements. For
example, I have column A (Date Raised) and column I (Date Acknowledged), I
want to be able to colour the cells based on what date was added to column I
e.g:

If I <= (A+2) then cell is green
If I (A+2) then cell is red with white text
If I is null then ignore

Can someone help with some code please.

Thanks in advance!!!

Mav- Hide quoted text -

If you are using a version less than Excel 2007 then you can't have
more than 4 conditions (1 default and 3 defined) in Conditional
Formatting.

Anant