Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
lbsstacey lbsstacey is offline

Default Limit an GoTo Function command

I am writing VB code in Excel to reformat a number of Excel spreadsheets.
There's a section of the code where I have inserted an "On error GoTo
Function" command to skip past a section of code if certain requirements are
not met. However, if my code errors at any other place than in that one
section, the code loops back to the error function.

Is it possible to limit the section of code that the On Error GoTo Function
so secondary errors don't llop back to the defined function?