Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Thomas Price[_2_] Thomas Price[_2_] is offline

Default 2 Macros in VBA???

I have these two macros in VBA and they will not work. If I put them in
sepratly they will work but when I put them in together they will not. Can
you help me fix this so I can get them both to work??? Thanks in advance for
your time!

If Not Application.Intersect(Range("j:k", "y:y"), Target) Is Nothing Then
On Error GoTo ErrHandler
Application.EnableEvents = False
Target.Formula = UCase(Target.Formula)
End If
ErrHandler:
Application.EnableEvents = True

If Intersect(Range("W5"), Target) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Target.Value = 0 Then
Exit Sub
End If