Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] Destrachan@gmail.com is offline

Default Conditional Format assistance?

Condition formatting is getting the best of me at the moment. I need
to set up a Conditional Format that has 3 rules.

1. if the number in the cell is = 85% then the background of the cell
needs to be green
2. if the number in the cell is < 85%, then the background of the cell
needs to be yellow
3. if the formula in the cell returns an error, then no change to the
original formatting of the cell.

As it stands right now, I’m using a formula that will return a dash
(-) if there’s an error. Rule 1 and 2 I can get to work, it’s just
that I can’t get Rule 3 for the life of me. I’ve looked at
http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat03.html but that hasn’t helped
me at all.

Thanks for the help,
Destrachan