Dottore

OK Max I have allready started restructuring the work book as per your
suggestion. Still I find it odd it does not work if the input cell reference
is outside the active sheet. Should I write to MS about it ? Never done
this before and still feel there is somehow a way around it

Poka (Russian for bye) and thanks once more

"Max" wrote:

"Dottore" wrote:
... First of all I solved the problem by putting all the data
and formulas in one single sheet. This is not convenient though
and certainly does not eye very well.

Glad to hear you got it working. I'd usually do this (i.e. put everything in
a single sheet) for data tables and get it all working properly. Then, if
required, "re-present" the data table (or part of it) elsewhere on other
sheets via simple link formulas pointing to the sheet with the data
table(s). And with a touch of formatting, it could even look pretty neat <g

.. So let me know what suits you best ..

As you've got it working, there's no need to send the file ..

--
Rgds
Max