Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
amit amit is offline

Default Format Text Boxes

thx Nigel - the horizontal centering is what i'm looking for....so if i hav a
text box that can take more than one line then i need that one line to be in
the centre of the box rather than at teh top

"Nigel" wrote:

Since you do not say what aspect does not work as expected, I guess you may
need to set the textbox property Multiline = True ?

Nigel

"amit" wrote in message
Hi - i've got some text boxes in my userform and the word wrap in the
properties section doesnt seem to work the way Wrap Text works in an excel
cell?