Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Writing from an excel user form on one spreadsheet write to anothe

hi
from your post, i am suspecting that you are trying to use excel as a
database. whereas some individuels have had some success at this, this is not
what excel was disigned for. my advise is to close excel, open access, import
your data into access then click on the forms wizzard. Post your next
question in access.
I think you will find this approch far more efficent.
Regards
FSt1

"mattieflo" wrote:

Hello,

I'm attempt to have users write on an Excel User form and when they hit a
submit button, it needs to write to another Excel file on a share drive. Is
this feasible? Im not sure if I even know where to begin on this one.