Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cinque Terra[_2_] Cinque Terra[_2_] is offline

Default unload Me compile error

I have a UserForm that is loaded by an Worksheet_SelectionChange event.
Since the listboxes in the form are loaded with relative values, I want to
unload the form when either the OK or Cancel button is clicked.

I've tried both "unload me" and "unload frm_spread" in the button click
events. When I input this into the code, "me" is updated to "Me" or
"frm_spread" is updated to "frm_Spread"; "unload" remains "unload" (it isn't
capitalized)

When I run the code, I get:
Compile error - wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment.

I'm running excel 2007.

Thanks in advance for any help.