Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
moshe_xls moshe_xls is offline

Default change the background's color for current cell

Thanks its work beautifully :-)

" wrote:

Hi
It will run each time you select a cell.
Did you put the macro in the right place? It does NOT go into a
general code module, it goes into the code module behind the
particular sheet you will be selecting cells in. As I said, to see
this code module open the visual basic editor, identify the sheet in
the explorer pane (e.g. sheet1) and double click it.
regards
Paul

On Apr 11, 3:43 pm, moshe_xls
wrote:
Thank you Paul for your replay,

I insert the code as a macro and didn't get anything - how can I make it run?
My be I didn't make my self clear - I want this program to be run
automatically for any cell I will chose (I couldn't understand if it's in the
code).

Best regards,
Moshe

" wrote:
Hi
Put this code in the code module behind the sheet where you want to
colour cells.

Option Explicit
Dim lastCell As Range

Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 6
On Error Resume Next
lastCell.Interior.ColorIndex = xlColorIndexNone
Set lastCell = Target
End Sub

(To see this code module, open the visual basic editor, identify the
sheet in the explorer pane and double click it)

regards
Paul

On Apr 11, 7:48 am, moshe_xls
wrote:
I'm looking for a macro that marks the current cell in worksheet. It has to
be a dynamic function (for any move the current cell will be mark). I want
that the cell will be colored.
Is there a built-in option for that? If yes how can I defined it? - Hide quoted text -