Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Josh Sale Josh Sale is offline

Default Creating a Ribbon in XL2003?

Thanks Jim.

I'm forwarding your message to my users!

josh

"Jim Rech" wrote in message
Seems like an awful lot of work, Josh. I'd be tempted to smack the users
until they came to their senses.<g If you haven't done a task pane
before
(like me) you'd get more out of the experience than doing a userform
though.
And it would dock nicely in the Excel app window.

--
Jim
"Josh Sale" <jsale@tril dot cod wrote in message
|I have some users who are totally enamored with the new XL 2007 ribbon
| interface (doesn't matter why ... they just do) and they now want my
Excel