Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim at Eagle Jim at Eagle is offline

Default Array and not loseing trailing zero's 123.00

I have generated VBA code to place a worksheet range in a comment. To format
the text for the comment I rely on application.worksheetfunction.len or max
referring to the named range(slow). I am trying to move the data into a array
and do the process differently with the same result. So far only one problem.
If the contents in one cell of named range ends on a even dollar then the
array only recognizes the dollar and not the 0s in the length of number.
?? Is there a way for the array to grab (new VBA term) the data from the
named range as it's formatted for display or rounded for display?

--
Jim at Eagle