Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark[_66_] Mark[_66_] is offline

Default Opening Text Files Through Notebook

Hello all

Was hoping someone could help with this. Not really familiar with VBA
or sure if this is possible. Within VBA I wanted to open Notebook the
application, and then open a text file in Notebook. I will eventually
want to loop through all .txt files within the specified folder and
search for href tags. All these .txt files are source code files for
a website, and I'm trying to search for 3rd party websites. So
essentially...I want to open Notebook, open the first file, search the
file for href tags, close the file, open the next...

Any help would be really great! thanks!