Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ian[_4_] Ian[_4_] is offline

Default Finding variables in code

Thanks, Chris, but I was hoping for something free. This costs $40.

Your DIY method will only work if all the variables have a Dim line
associated with them, which is certainly not he case with the code I'm
trying to fathom just now.

Ian

"cht13er" wrote in message
On Apr 15, 8:44 am, "Ian" wrote:
Is there any way to list all the variables used in a VBA project? I would
prefer this to also list the subroutines they occur in, but that's not
essential.

ian

There are a great many programs out there - see he
http://code-snippet-manager.qarchive.org/

What I have done is this:
Copy all the code from the VBE, paste it into excel, then delete all
rows that don't start with "Private", "Public" or "Dim" ....

HTH

Chris