Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Coug4482 Coug4482 is offline

Default Inputing information from one worksheet to another

In the last month, I feel I've gotten pretty good with Excel. But that's
only using one worksheet. I need to import Data from one worksheet to
another. Here's what I want to do. I want to go to one of the Cells on
Sheet 1 and type in a name, we'll say Jerry, for example. When I type in
Jerry, I want that to trigger all the cells in that row to input certain
information. Let's say the boxes are titled: last name, email, telephone #,
and office. On sheet 2 I already have everyone's info. Is there a way to do
this? I hope this isn't to confusing. Thanks for any help