Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default help with an array formula

i have this array formula that i can't quite finish. maybe it can't be done with
a formula. i already have code that gives me the correct result., just wondering
if this formula may work. maybe sumproduct would work.

=(SUM((1-TRANSPOSE(H2:H4))*G22:I22)+SUM(G22:I22))/TRANSPOSE($M$2:$M$4)

the part up to dividing by the transpose range works. i get the correct cell in
the h2:h4 multiplied by the correct cell in the g22: i22 range.

but it always divides by the value in m2. and in this case, it should be
dividing by the value in m3.

to explain, there in a value in i22(individual scanner 3 wt), it corresponds to
a value in h4 (scanner 3%) and i need it to divide by the value in m4 (scanner 3
total wt)

--

Gary