Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Deleting rows

I assume you want it one cell to the right of where you currently see it when
the macro is finished. If that is the case then insert this line just before
the End Sub.

ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select

That will move the cursor one cell to the right of the active cell. If this
is not what you need then do as Anant suggested and post the macro you are
using so we can see where the cursor action is.

"ordnance1" wrote:

I have a macro which deletes a set of rows, but once the delete is done, I
need the curser to shift right by i cell. Problem is when you delete rows you
do not have just one active cell selected.

2. is there any way to ensure the macro does not run if an entire row (or
rows) is not selectee ?