Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
roger roger is offline

Default Webbrowser and DocumentComplete

"grove" wrote in message
I am using the DocumentComplete event to grab the text from a web
page. The MS documentation suggests of course I need to check the
page has finally loaded.

Private Sub WebBrowser1_DocumentComplete(ByVal pDisp As Object,
URL As Variant)
If (pDisp Is WB.Object) Then
Debug.Print "Web document is finished downloading"

When I try this it complains that "Object doesn't not support this
property or method"

What's wrong?

Is it because you are using "WebBrowser1" and "WB" in the same procedure?

If that's not the reason, does this work?

"If (pDisp Is WB) Then"

Curiously
"pDisp Is WB.Object"
works in MSAccess, but not in my version of Excel

--
roger