Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Satyam Reddy Satyam Reddy is offline

Default listobject or listobjects sample code

Hi

I have a small requirement in excel 2003. the requirement goes something
like this: I need to create a list to the existing excel sheet and add some
data either numeric or string values to it and then I need to extract some
data from the list into a variable or some thing. I need this to be done
programatically using VBA for excel 2003. Please deem it as urgent. I am not
sure whether to use listobject or listobjects to work on this. Please help
me out with a small sample.

Thanks in advance

your kind cooperation in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
satyam reddy