Twanny

Thanks Dave: no wonder I couldn't find anything.
Pity though: other software at least tell you it's the wrong input and allow
you to try again within the same dialogue box.
Perhaps I will write to Microsoft about it :-)
--
Twanny

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

There's nothing built into excel for this.

Twanny wrote:

MSOffice XP2002 (SP3)
WinXP Pro
-----------------
Occassionally I mistype my passwords when accessing Microsoft
Word or Excel. The password dialogue box disappears and I have to
call up the file again.
Is there an option in MSOffice that can leave the "enter password" dialogue
box open after wrong password inputs?
I have searched the help index in Office and tried Google but could not
locate what I was looking for.

--
Twanny

--