Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jialiang Ge [MSFT] Jialiang Ge [MSFT] is offline

Default Printing an Excel 2003 page showed on Intranet as html.

Hello KKarre,

Would you mind letting me know if my understanding of the issue is correct
in my last reply? Are the suggestions based on my hypothesis helpful to
you? Please help to confirm the points so that I can share more experience
and ideas with you. I am looking forward to you reply.

Regards,
Jialiang Ge , remove 'online.')
Microsoft Online Community Support

.