Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Koo30lau Koo30lau is offline

Default Create New Sheets from Filtered List

Thanks so much for your quick response. You are a saint.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

You have to change the named range "DataBase" parameters.

Specifically..........in Sheet1 go to InsertNameDefine and change the
"DataBase" range from

=Sheet1!$A$1:$G$43 to whatever you desire.

Then the code line Set rng = Range("DataBase") will act upon your range.

No need to edit the macro.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 11:22:01 -0700, Koo30lau
wrote:

I am using a macro from Contextures.com to create a new sheet for each rep. I
can run the macro but it only shows data up to column G in each rep new sheet
and the data I am entering on the master spreadsheet goes to column BG. How
can I fix the macro so all of the columns get copied to each rep sheet?