Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Ivey[_2_] Mark Ivey[_2_] is offline

Default how to show (excel export)webpage in our LAN?

Question...

Are you wanting to have some type of listing for all the Excel files you
have for your LAN at a particular location?

Or are you having difficulty showing all the Worksheets in a particular
workbook from a LAN connection?

Mark Ivey

"Johan2000" wrote in message
Hi Sir,

Excel can export to webpage (html)..
If we have so many pages (item) in one Main Page
then how to be able to let people see that page in LAN?

example : by using IE, all people in LAN can type
www.Excel.com (ENTER), then the main page of our
Excel listing will be shown to let user decided wihch page
to see!

(I know this question a little bit related to IE development, but somehow
can't posted on that tread.... somthing must be wrong!)

thanks you..
Johan2000