Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Userform scrollbar nightmare!

Without the typo:

July08.ScrollBar1.ScrollHeight = 350

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

I'm guessing, but try this:

July08.ScrollBart1.ScrollHeight = 350

"anon" wrote:

Hi all,

Having battled the comboboxes i'm now stuck with my scroll bars on my
user form.

I've created a large user form with about 180 controls. It's approx
2500 high so i need a vertical scroll bar. When i set scrollbars to
visible in the properties of the user form the vertical scroll bar
shows but has no bar to scroll up or down with.

I've also tried statements like the below in the initialise event
code;

July08.ScrollBars = fmScrollBarsVertical
July08.Scroll fmScrollActionBegin
July08.ScrollBars = 2
July08.ScrollHeight = 350

But no avail. I've searched and not found any other solutions on here
so I'd love some help. Thanks.