Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cht13er cht13er is offline

Default ComboBox

On Apr 12, 1:21 pm, wrote:
I'm trying to select the entire text in a combobox when the combbox is
dbl clicked.
The sample I'm using at:

What happens using the above example is when I dbl click the existing
entry it will ""Highlight" the
text value up to the first character. I'm trying to get to select the
entire text.
Example"

Say January is already the text, now when I dbl click "anuary" is
selected leaving "J"un selected..
I wish to select the entire word. I've researched this and have not
found a solution.
Can this be done?

Why are you trying to do this? Perhaps there's a different way to
accomplish what you need.
Don't forget that Form1.ComboBox1.Value is the entire text of the
selected item...

Chris