Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] simmo13@gmail.com is offline

Default VeryHideWorksheet With a Macro? .... or even normal hide?

On Apr 12, 7:01*pm, dimm wrote:
Hi,

Can someone tell me how to VeryHide and also to make a worksheet visible
again using VBA?

If thats not possible can I just regular hide and unhide a worksheet using
VBA?

Thanks for any advice.

dimm,

You can use the ActiveSheet.Visible = xlVeryHidden property, or you
can also refer to sheets by name, for example:

Sub HideSheet()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Visible = xlVeryHidden
End Sub

Sub UnHideSheet()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Visible = xlVisible
End Sub

You can then adapt this basic structure to meet your own needs.

Alex