Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] simmo13@gmail.com is offline

Default Excel VBA macro to send email attachment from default emailclient

On Apr 12, 10:42*am, wifigoo
wrote:
Hello,

I would need help to create a VBA macro that will send an email attachment
(a .zip file which contains an encrypted Workbook) using the default email
client (not necessarily Outlook). I would need to be able to specify the
"To:" email address and the "Subject:". I don't need to specify any message
body, but this might be helpful to others.

Thank you so much for your help.
Kindest regards,
Olivier.

Oliver,

You need to use a windows API call - most people I know use a
"cookbook" approach to these. John Walkenbach has a good page which
demonstrates the API call: http://www.j-walk.com/SS/excel/tips/tip86.htm

or try Ron De Bruin's site: http://www.rondebruin.nl/

Hope this helps,

Alex