Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K[_2_] K[_2_] is offline

Default HOW TO SPLIT FIGURES BY MACRO

Hi,
In column "A" of "Sheet 1" I will put codes like "A" , "B" , "C" and
in
column "B" of "Sheet 1" I have amount figures

A B -------columns
A 1000
B 2000
C 3000

i want macro to split amount of column "B" when i put any code ("A , B
or C") in column "A". the percentage of codes are below.

A B C----Columns
A B C ----Codes
8 0 10---percentages
8 0 10
9 0 10
8 0 10
8 0 10
9 14 10
8 14 10
8 15 10
9 14 10
8 14 10
8 15 0
9 14 0

macro should throw all result in "Sheet 2". for example if i put code
"A" in cell "A1 and amount 1000 in "B1" then macro should go through
the percentage of code "A" as shown above and then start spliting 1000
like (8/100*1000) then in cell below (8/100*1000) and so on. And when
i put code "B" in cell "A2" and amount 2000 then macro should go
through code "B" percentages and put all split below the previous
split in "Sheet 2"

Macro should produce result something like this in "Sheet 2" (see
below)

A B ------Columns
Code Amt -----Headings
A 80