Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JT JT is offline

Default can I color true or false results differently in excel

I think that both of you guys are WAY ABOVE my programming level. Thanks for
the help but I think I should have put my question in the beguinners
category. I have tried to copy the subroutine that you sent to several cells
in my worksheet and either get text of the subroutine or, if I start it with
"=" and the subroutine all in one cell, excell calls an error and highlights
the term ".value" in the subroutine. I have also tried messing with the With
Range("B2") line and tried both With Range(O20) {a cell that is Saturday} and
With Range(O2:O32) {the 31 cells to correspond to the 31 possible dates per
month} and had no luck.

Thanks for the effort.
sorry to waste your time.
JT