Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1708_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1708_] is offline

Default how can I hide rows when a field is blank?

My last post crossed your last post... as it seems you have solved your
problem, you can ignore my last message.

Rick

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote in
message ...
yeah, what happens is the data from that field is on another
sheet...field B5
checks that other sheets to see if it =$0.00, then B6 checks is B5 ""
B7
checks if B5"" and so on. I know there are quicker ways to populate it,
but
I'm a bit oldschool Quattro...which is why I am learning this stuff to
make
Excel better than my other sheets used to be. :)

So if I change your code to read B it should work on my original cell
reference for ""?

I'm still a little confused. Are you saying that ONE SINGLE cell (B5) in
the other sheet controls whether EVERY row in your data on the current
sheet is displayed or not? Every row??? If that is not what you are
saying, then you will need to tell us how to identify which rows of data
on the current sheet are linked into B5 on the other sheet and which are
not.

Rick