Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dgephri Dgephri is offline

Default how can I hide rows when a field is blank?

How can I hide Row 5 when Cell B5 is blank, and likewise for all rows in the
table? Tried pasting from another thread here into the VB macro page, and I
must have missed something in the process.

General layout:
B5 checks if loan balance 0, then populates B5 with Borrower name. Other B
row cells all check if B5"" and then populate their functions.
But since loans get paid off, I don't want my front master sheet to get
overrun with all the old information, even though I don't want to delete the
history there...

Much thanks from a long time user of another spreadsheet, changing old stuff
over to Excel.