Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Golf Leage Help

Jason, I did some experimenting with the array formula that you sent to me
and it works like a charm for averaging the last six scores. My problem is
the formula includes zeros and it should not (in the event the player does
not play that day we do not want to include it in the average) and the
formula does not appear to throw out the highest of the last six and the
lowest of the last six. Would you either help me repair the formula or
would you fix it for me? I understand some of the formula but not the
majority of it. Thank you very much for your patience with me.

"David" wrote:

Thank you, Jason, you have been a big help to me and to our league. God
bless you and Excel!

"Jason Lepack" wrote:

http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...golf-handicap/